Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Isn't life strange?

We found out this week that my parents will be moving from Florida to New York in just 3 weeks. They will be in Margaretville:



The town is about 2 hours away from us in the Catskills! My dad will be part of a church there while he continues his other work stuff (the list of what he "does" is long, so I won't go there). We are happy in that they will be closer and we may actually get to see them more than once a year.

In other news, my husband got his cassock from Russia today--and my youngest son asked me just a moment ago:

"Mom, have you seen dad is his casket yet?" 

Thankfully not, but I did see him in his black dress and he looks quite spiffy, if I do so say myself!

Here is my seminarian in all his newfound blackness:


Anyway, I work the next two days then have 4 days off! YAY! I don't know what I'm going to do when I start working nights...no point in worrying about it, I suppose.

0 comments: