Sunday, August 23, 2009

Times Square and Such


Tomorrow I start my new job, and the fear is at bay for the moment because I have the world's largest head(ache) and am in the throes of suffering. Ha. Having just feasted on a Nathan's hot dog, I am sitting on my very uncomfortable couch thinking about the coming week and the fact that 1.) this crazy-long "vacation" of mine is over and 2.) L starts school in a week. Not sure what to expect, but am ready for whatever may come. I can't believe we live here. What in the world??? Anywho, pics from the first NYC trip we had week one of our adventure:

Waiting for the first of probably many train rides,
this was perhaps the boy's favorite part of the day.

Hm, why all the green folding chairs around the square? Odd.


J and A's first vsit to the big city!

Crossing a busy NYC street (and you may be wondering WHY I chose to take a picture at such a perilous moment)!

0 comments: